Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introduction

Source: U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.

Hello! My name is Roxana Gonzalez. I am originally from California but have fallen in love with Colorado. I’m excited to learn about physical geography since I love the outdoors and nature.
I have chosen the Galapagos Islands as my blog topic. I became interested in theses islands ever since my first biology class. As I learned about Darwin and the Theory of Natural Selection I grew even more intrigued. The Galapagos Islands are fascinating place for me.  The wild life on the island is extremely unique. There is a handful of very rare wild life on the island. I would love to learn why theses animals gravitate to this location and how the island originated. Lastly, I chose this location because it has always been on my bucket list of locations I would love to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment